Download the AJRR 2017 Annual Report
Immerse Yourself in the Most Comprehensive Picture to Date of U.S. Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Patterns
"This year marks an exciting milestone for the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) - we have surpassed the one million mark in number of hip and knee arthroplasty procedures entered into the Registry. This accomplishment has been made possible by the nearly 1,000 hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), and practice groups who are Registry participants.
We are proud to present this 2017 Annual Report which reflects data collected from 2012 through 2016. The report includes data on 860,080 procedures from 654 institutions and 4,755 surgeons, representing a 101% increase in procedures, a 57% increase in reporting institutions, and a 50% increase in surgeons since last year's report."
-Daniel J. Berry, MD
Chair, AJRR Board of Directors, 2014-2017
Get the 2017 Annual Report now for:
- Procedural and component data on primary and revision total joint replacement surgeries
- 2016 and preliminary 2017 accomplishments
- Information on AJRR's collaborations, advocacy, and quality initiative efforts
- Data from the former California Joint Replacement Registry (CJRR), which is now fully integrated into AJRR as the California State Registry
- Special topics and additional insights
Slides of the individual figures and tables from the 2017 Annual Report can be downloaded on the AJRR website.